doing my Level 2 2330

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesd1974

Reaction score
Hello All,

Started my Level 2 at South Kent college, Ashford in September, enjoying it so far.

The tutor told us last week we have our first exam (unit 201) on the 17th December.

So far we have done mainly practical work, started off doing basic terminations, now we are making up lighting and power circuits on our little boards and doing meggar testing, plus a bit of theory each week on lighting circuits first and now ring and radial circuits.

I found this website

http://www.swindon-massive.co.uk/electrical/revision/2360pt1/assessment_choices.html

which has some mock exams, didn't realise we were going to be asked questions on things like unions and how much PL insurance we should have ?:|

One thing that people may not know (I certainly didn't until the tutor mentioned it at the induction), because the govt want every adult to have at least a level 2 qualification (5 gcse's at c or above and so on) you can do your first level 2 qualification for free, it makes no difference how old you are or how much you earn, as long as you haven't got one already its free, all I had to pay was the