easycert

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lannielectrical

Reaction score
I am currently using easycert software does anybody know if you can have multiple signatories on it??

There are two ways you can do this, firstly you could go to the main forum page (top left hand FORUM button) on the left hand vane is FORUM SPONSORS, scroll down to Tysoft click the link and follow the instructions for contacts.

Secondly you could do a member search to find the Tysoft TEF member page and leave a PM for them.

I'm new to easycert when selecting a cert I can't seem to see how you add multiple signatures can you help???

Open program. Click on new certificate (top left) Then, lets say double click on domestic electrical installation certificate. A new box opens saying 'create new cert' In the middle its says single sig or multiple sig. Highlight the round box for which one you want

Just tried that I'm using it on the iPad so it must be set up different as it doesn't give the option for this

Just don't select the domestic version of the EIC. Use the commercial version instead, this is what i do.

If you can use the domestic cert with mitiple sigs, please tell people