Elecsa

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armbands0

Reaction score
Hi all, just to let you know, I passed my assessment today with Elecsa.

Nice chap, asked sensible questions and did not try to catch me out with trick questions.

Somewhat relieved, after 2 years of trying to get a job in the industry i can now work for myself, just have to find work.

Cheers for all your help leading up to today and I shall hope to pick your brains in the future and maybe contribute more.

Strange my man i also passed with them today, again great guy very helpful, see were it goes i guess

Hi all, just to let you know, I passed my assessment today with Elecsa.Nice chap, asked sensible questions and did not try to catch me out with trick questions.

Somewhat relieved, after 2 years of trying to get a job in the industry i can now work for myself, just have to find work.

Cheers for all your help leading up to today and I shall hope to pick your brains in the future and maybe contribute more.
Well that has got to be a good reason for a few...

GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

once you got all you confirmation bumff you can get Admin to stick your Elecsa logo under you name!

Well done sir.

;)

Hi all, just to let you know, I passed my assessment today with Elecsa.Nice chap, asked sensible questions and did not try to catch me out with trick questions.

What a coincidence. I had my fifth assessment today. Flying colours and all that.

Had a great chat about various things, including that gas fitters are not notifying heating wiring and that Gas Safe didn't seem to care when I spoke to them (not part of their remit!!).

There's some good stuff in the pipeline from ELECSA, but can't mention it on a public forum.

Seems too, that the proposed new 'condition report' with all those pages of tick boxes may get voted out. Hip, hip, hooray.

Thanks guy's, I have tried to do this the right way so I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that it works out, if not Sainsbury's.