electrical apprenticeship needed desperately

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavindrummond

Reaction score
Hi I'm from Caerphilly area in south Wales desperately seeking an apprenticeship. I'm part qualified nvq level 2 and city and guilds level 2 / 2351 electrical installation also doing my 2330 level 2 now. I have some on site experience in domestic and commercial 1st and 2nd fix. Trying to get an apprenticeship is like looking for a needle in a hay stack at the moment , really would be thankful if someone could even point me in the right direction. Many thanks for taking the time to read this and I have my own tools and a full clean driving license too.

Yeah I have a full clean license, yes I also have started looking and calling and forwarding my cv to employers single and major companies throughout the south Wales area. I've been on the net all day today ringing around there seems to be a lot of training orgs about willing to jump on my back once I got a job placement so they can get a big cheque from the government but no orgs willing to help to find placements for people like my self. I got a good engineering background as I've been a welder for 8 yrs and working with various machinery. I'm qualified to a nvq level 2 and city and guilds 2351 and 2330 level 2, also got on site experience in house bashing first and second fix. I got a massive passion for this but it's very hard to get my foot in the door

Latest posts