Elex Sandown

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try a place called Raintree B&B they used to be lovely and approx £60 a night inc brekky!

its just down the road from Sandown on the Portsmouth Road

I'm hoping to be there Thursday Paul so if your there ill give you a ring and meet up. Be nice to put a face to the name :)

Edit; maybe not if your going Friday :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope any of you that do manage to get there pop along to our stand !

popped down today, and picked up some good deals.... seemed to be better this year, plus there are more stalls as it is split over two levels...

Sounds good . Will be leaving soonish probably won't make the start. Anyone else going?

We were quite busy both days and i think it was really worth doing, it was great to meet M4tty and Sidewinder (at last).

It was a shame i did not meet more of the collective, it's always good to put a name to a silly avatar!

We will do this one next year, bigger and better and will do one other, the general consensus from other exhibitors is that Harrogate is normally very busy, i would be interested to know you comments on other locations?

I know the meet up in Coventry is good but is the general show busy?

Comments most welcome

We were quite busy both days and i think it was really worth doing, it was great to meet M4tty and Sidewinder (at last).

It was a shame i did not meet more of the collective, it's always good to put a name to a silly avatar!

We will do this one next year, bigger and better and will do one other, the general consensus from other exhibitors is that Harrogate is normally very busy, i would be interested to know you comments on other locations?

I know the meet up in Coventry is good but is the general show busy?

Comments most welcome
I exhibited at Harrogate this year, and popped into Sandown last week as a visitor. I would have to say that Harrogate was bigger and better.

It was defo worth going. Bonus too that it's doubled in size and great to meet mr Megger mark but shame I missed Paul. We're meet up next year if your going mr sw. :)

I Thought the show was very good too. I pickrd up some useful information, got one or two free samplrs but did not make myself known to any of the forum sponsers as I forgot to print off a list and ck tools who I could remember were just so busy

Steps,

How about feeding back to MM comparing Manchester to Coventry?

You did both, not sure which Mark did, but he did not do Coventry, we know.

He done Manchester,

TBH, Man wasnt publicised at all hardly, after the show I was talking to loads of folks that didnt even know it had been on,

Cov was a lot better.

Thanks everyone (so Far), I am sure i will not be at Manchester! :red card

It's going to be a toss up for either Coventry or Harrogate