Excel attachment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L-E_Fault

Reaction score
I made a invoice on excel but it won't let me select it as an attachment so I can send it via email. Does anybody know how I can do it?

Help much appreciated.

Tim

the link i posted doesnt have any labels or anything, and is very easy to use. just click print and primo PDF, and select where you want it saved. and the other main advantage is it works with all programs

the link i posted doesnt have any labels or anything, and is very easy to use. just click print and primo PDF, and select where you want it saved. and the other main advantage is it works with all programs
:)

It's not a competition Andy!

I was giving another easy alternative :)

:) It's not a competition Andy!

I was giving another easy alternative :)
i know! if you plan to only make PDF from office, then it may be easier with the attachment you have. but if not, no point gettin 2 programs to do the same thing

i know! if you plan to only make PDF from office, then it may be easier with the attachment you have. but if not, no point gettin 2 programs to do the same thing
Oh go on use mine too have three!!!! :p

Apache, AndyC, Robojin...FIGHT

Thanks for you help fellas I might be able to get paid now.

Still trying to send this dam invoice.

Where do I find my 'Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server?'

and

'Outgoing email server (SMTP) name?'

I just wanted to send the invoice as an email and windows asked me for the above info.

All sorted now.

Cheers Tim