Exit Poll

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trouble with "wish I bought yesterday" was you didn't now the result yesterday.

But serious question, is the stock market now going to rally?  I have a small SIPP that has been sitting as cash for the last 2 years now.  FTSE100 was at 7200 when I liquidated it to transfer pension provider.  All that time I have looked, and not felt confident to invest it, it's been the longest period for some time without a crash. In that time the FTSE has been up a bit and down a bit from the 7200 that I sold at.  If I believed it was now due for a decent run I might re invest it.

A few other random thoughts.

Yesterdays vote was a resounding approval of "get brexit done" and a resounding rejection of "second vote or cancel article 50" 

Jeremy Corbyn needs to the have the decency to admit he is unelectable, and stand aside so Labour might be electable at the next GE.  We need an electable oppositon to keep things in check

The Fishy woman up here is going to be spitting feathers for another Scottish independence vote, and (if he is true to his word) Boris will say no.  It could get interesting.

That will be the next hot potato Dave, a fishy woman who isn’t a dictator or communist but is insistent in independence, I’m just waiting for her to paint her face with the blue and white cross and shout You’ll never take our freedom !!! 

That will be the next hot potato Dave, a fishy woman who isn’t a dictator or communist but is insistent in independence, I’m just waiting for her to paint her face with the blue and white cross and shout You’ll never take our freedom !!! 
Yeah but she was good in the Krankies.........however I believe there was ( Krankies based, not the ginger than ginger dwarfette) an issue exposed in the News of the World regarding slightly dodgy nocturnal preferences and delectation ..

Latest posts