Floor Socket Full With Water

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave Oh Dave Oh Dave 
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png
  you are forgetting that there is a special club for people who are not workers but Professional People.  

To be a member you have to be an Accountant, Architect, Solicitor, Barrister .

Membership entitles you to charge 1000% more than the real cost for any particular job .    
When I am fortunate enough to work for members of this exclusive club   my hourly rate doubles [at the very least....and I aint cheap to start with!]   and my terms are payment/cleared funds within 7 days!!!

No likeeeee.....no workeeee! :Y

Hence "kerching" :Salute   anyone who says you charge too much secretly wish they could.

I guess they've an intruder alarm, how about a flood detector in case they're away?

Hi All, could not agree more about architects.. It turns out that the most desirable qualification to have if you are thinking of going in to be one, is some kind of qualification in art!!!!!

I have always said, anyone can be an architect and sketch out silly plans for the Eiffel tower, then it falls to the poor structural engineer to figure out how to do this nad to do the REAL designing..

Another thing that always amazes me; Take something like that "angel of the north" thing. How can the "sculptor" a Mr Gormley i believe, take the credit for this thing, when we all know that it was all designed and constructed by Hartlepool steel fabrications. They had a nice time designing the thing, because the designed wanted a skinny base and a large top, hardly a good idea for structural stability in something that is basically a large "sail" stuck high up in the air in the middle of nowhere!!

Say i made a rough sketch of a new "Severn bridge" on a fag packet and then took it round to the local bridge builders here, Fairfield Mabey, and told then to get on with it. Does this mean i built the bridge, or designed it?? I think not!!

Tell you what!!! Here is something i have just invented in the last 10 seconds as "proof" of what a genius of an electrician i am [i am not an electrician by the way!] What about doing away with ALL sockets in an installation?? Every appliance will be fitted with an induction coil, and in the roof there will be another, large one. Everything will now work by induction with no cables required!!!! Your house can now be built in 6 inches of water!!! there will be no problems at all!!

Oh what a clever chap i am!!!!! Now, if one of you manages to make it work, just remember I "designed" it!!!! so you must give all the resultant millions to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

john

Latest posts