Forum Awards 2013 - Results!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, ladies and gentlemen the time has come. After a slight technical delay (and I am still waiting on the trophy!) I can announce the results.

I will give top 3 answers as best I can.

1. Most helpful member

3rd - ProDave

Joint winner - Special Location and Canoeboy  :Applaud   :Applaud  

(this was close run to the end where CB lost his lead and forced a draw!)

2. Funniest forum member

3rd - Steptoe

2nd - Kerching

1st - Evans Electric :Applaud

3. Forum member you'd most like to have a drink with

3rd - Canoeboy

2nd - Steptoe (so long as not too many drinks ;) )

1st - Evans Electric :Applaud

(can I thank the people who voted me 4th in this category)

4. Forum Spark of the Year 2013

We have a three way runners up tie between

Sidewinder

Special Location

Steptoe

But our overall, well deserved winner for his contribution over the last 12 months is:

Evans Electric

:Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud :Applaud

Well done Deke, well deserved. As soon as the trophy comes to me I will send it on to you

Guinness

:Applaud

and a very well deserved winner too,  :D

Id love to know the other person that voted for me,!  :|

:slap

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!!    What can I say !!!!    Oh don't let me cry !!        I'd like to thank the director,  the producer ,  fellow actors ... fellow Forumites... my Mom & Dad ..  our kid for mending my bike  and exposing me to Traditional Jazz  ...Skiffle & Elvis ....  Oh its all too much ...........is there really a tophy ??   Is it gold ?  

My  late workmate/ drinking partner & one time gaffer George  ( wherever you are now)  for starting me off with the  four chord trick  and teaching me that whoever they are ...they all have to sit on the loo  !!  

Seriously..thanks guys ..just logged in and found this ,,, really great , I appreciate it a lot ........... you sometimes wonder if anyone ever reads the nonsense & ramblings  I write sometimes .........so just ........  thank you ....  to some top guys  whose friendlyness transcends this strange electronic medium and links us together  ...from the Forumite a couple of years back who sent me the typical  C&G  2382  exams on disc  to Stepps yesterday who offered the loan of his earth rod tester  although he,s about  80 miles away .   :Salute

:Applaud :Applaud :Applaud   I raise a glass to you lot Guinness Guinness Guinness Guinness Guinness Guinness Guinness Guinness

Oh  and thanks to our founder  ...Admin 1   for casting this Forum in the right mould . 

Congratulations everyone and thank you Apache for organising this and doing the number crunching etc.

Doc H.

congrats to all the winners and the runners up.  :Applaud   :Applaud   :Applaud   :Applaud   :Applaud  

Congratulations Sandra.

And it's nice to be remembered - thanks for the mention, mate.

I can confirm that the courior collected the forum shield and medals and they will be deivered to our 'Patch', Tomorrow.

:)

Latest posts