Growatt spa3000

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badgerpe7

Reaction score
Hi guys trying to work this out help if you can. Last year i had a growatt spa3000 fitted with 2 x 6.5 kw batteries all was ok but in December when the threats of blackouts were in the news i altered the soc discharge to 50%. If powercuts happened id have atleast 5kw of battery backup i could use via eps. Well recently with less and less talk of powercuts happening i reset soc discharge to 15% for the last 3 to 4 weeks ive noticed the batteries are still only discharging to 50%. Ive changed no other parameters since initial install im know at a loss. Don't know if other settings were changed automatically or whether the inverter is scrap help if you can

Hi guys trying to work this out help if you can. Last year i had a growatt spa3000 fitted with 2 x 6.5 kw batteries all was ok but in December when the threats of blackouts were in the news i altered the soc discharge to 50%. If powercuts happened id have atleast 5kw of battery backup i could use via eps. Well recently with less and less talk of powercuts happening i reset soc discharge to 15% for the last 3 to 4 weeks ive noticed the batteries are still only discharging to 50%. Ive changed no other parameters since initial install im know at a loss. Don't know if other settings were changed automatically or whether the inverter is scrap help if you can
I'm not familiar with that inverter, but sounds like it's failed to save the settings. Some of the Chinese controls aren't very helpful 😃.

Have you tried deliberately flattening the batteries, ie stick several loads of washing on and then tumble dry it all. Might be worth a try to see how it responds to confirm there's a problem.

I'm not familiar with that inverter, but sounds like it's failed to save the settings. Some of the Chinese controls aren't very helpful 😃.

Have you tried deliberately flattening the batteries, ie stick several loads of washing on and then tumble dry it all. Might be worth a try to see how it responds to confirm there's a problem.
Hi thanks for reply ive tried that they stop discharging at 50% will not discharge past that point i don't know of another way to override that

Latest posts