Guns

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So a 24 year old woman was shot in Kilburn on her birthday her friend was also shot and is in a critical condition in hospital. Are we getting like America, should we bring back the death penalty how are we going to stop these youngsters carrying guns. I would assume its youngsters or maybe drug dealers. Apparently it appears she was in the wrong place at the wrong time said the police.

What a waste of a young mothers life. My thoughts are with this young woman's family.

From the pattern left on the Audi a shotgun was probably used.

Kilburn is most definitely a shite hole. A long time ago in my Vodafone days I did a job on a Merc for some big G member, he left two lads with me (built like brick **** houses) who were packing 9 millies...........last time we went there all work was subbed out to London car stereo from Vauxhall.

''Lets reduce the Police force due to falling crime figures'' say the politicians. How about we don't and take down some of the organised serious crime!

Trouble is with most politicians as it doesn't affect there world they don't actually care about this sort of thing happening. I am just glad I don't live in an area like this and can understand why people are moving out of London.

Seem to remember Switzerland has highest gun owning population and lowest gun crime. Annoying cukoo clocks must suffer though :slap

Last edited by a moderator: