Hanchuess batteries

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljw2k

Reaction score
I have this new 9.4kw hanchu-ess battery installed in my solar system which includes 13x400W panels and a Lux Hybrid 3.6KW invertor. I did have 2x Greenlinx 3.2KW batteries but found that they would run out late at night so decided on the newer & safer 9.4kw Hanchu battery.

I have been more than happy with the newer 9.4KW and feel much safer with the new Blade technology along with the built in fire protection as it is in my loft which is fully soundproofed and insulated so not so hot up there in the Summer.

xbm527E.jpg

Last edited:
This battery has now developed a fault and is being returned for a replacement. and going back to the trusty Greenlinx 3.2's

This battery has now developed a fault and is being returned for a replacement. and going back to the trusty Greenlinx 3.2's
Hello,
oh no!. I am supposed to get 4 of them in 3 weeks!!
How come you did not get a replace battery instead of going back to your greenlinx?
Are you dealing directly with Infinityinnovations?

I was recently told by infinityinnovations that they provide 12 year warranty min 70% SoC and unlimited cycles. As this battery is relatively new, yours must definitively be still covered by the warranty.
I am interested in knowing how you got this resolved. It has been nearly a month you posted.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Bob, As the new 9.4kw was installed in my converted loft it was a heavy ****** to lift up there if you appreciate this and had to get a electric hoist fitted to get the ****** down.

Because of the weight me and my installer decided to go back to the 3.2's.

You are correct in the 12 years warranty and had no problems in exchanging via Infinity. I did not want to risk another 9.4 to have the same problems which was the battery would just shut down without any reason and would come back online showing a different percentage. It could throw an error in my Lux invertor which I think was caused when under load.

A picture below of the rig up I had to do before my installer came with a small electric hoist to get the battery safely down.
Infinity now have the battery back and said they wanted to further tests on it to why it kept failing.

I haven't had any trouble with the Greenlinx 3.2's before or after the 9.4 it was just the safer technology and weight that I swapped in the first place.

My installer told me I could not deal direct as it was trade only and you had to be MCS registered.

2023-10-23 14.46.50.jpg

Latest posts