Happy Easter Folks

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll look forward to your best call out posts below.
stopped doing those years ago, you got to have a break from work and spend time with your family.

Worst call I had was saturady night around 10.30pm, 'my doorbell is stuck on can you come and fix it', to which the reply was ' no, hit it with a hammer until it stops' :D

Been up in Scotland for 3 days to a place called Corrour Station where the access is only by rail or long walk. 3 days of walking was our ”entertainment” mainly in the sun

We went up on the Caledonian Sleeper and it’s not easy to sleep on it

a truly amazing place where a small restaurant / cafe offers food, accommodation by B&B, the YHA or wild camping

wonder if @ProDave has been there ?

Been up in Scotland for 3 days to a place called Corrour Station where the access is only by rail or long walk. 3 days of walking was our ”entertainment” mainly in the sun

a truly amazing place where a small restaurant / cafe offers food, accommodation by B&B, the YHA or wild camping

just looked that up, it's bleak even by my standards :D

Clearly following in the footstep's of Mr Portillo and his Bradshaw's guide book

I actually watched the programme about Corrour station a month or so ago

did it make you want to visit ?
I've always enjoyed exploring some of the more isolated parts of Scotland and Carrour does fit the bill of being quite isolated and an interesting place to explore in the future