Heavy grid loading today

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi John, hope you don't mind me asking, I'm curious how you connect the generator to the multiplus, I thought you could only do that with a quattro?
Changeover switch puts the generator feed straight onto the mains input, Victron functions as if it's a shore supply on a boat and assists the incoming supply as opposed to grid tied operation. I've only run it twice in anger in a powercut and not had to use the generator other than testing but it seems to work OK.

Changeover switch puts the generator feed straight onto the mains input, Victron functions as if it's a shore supply on a boat and assists the incoming supply as opposed to grid tied operation. I've only run it twice in anger in a powercut and not had to use the generator other than testing but it seems to work OK.
Thats exactly the r same as me inveter runs as normal through cu then changeover switch goes between grid connection and generator

Latest posts