Hello all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sats

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm Sats and a few months back I started studying for the City & Guilds level 2 in Electrotechnical Technology. About a fortnight ago I stumbled upon this forum while at my wit's end over how to get through an assessment the next day (it was the unit 206 installation). I was grateful then to find various useful tips and info.

Amazingly enough, the assessment seemed to go okay (to be honest I am not convinced that I deserved to pass - I am still struggling to understand the testing procedure for example), but now that I have found this resource I shall try not to leave it all until the last minute! It is so good to think I can post questions on here, and judging from what I have seen from other posts there appear to be lots of friendly people willing to offer their help and advice.

So for the time being, most of my posts are likely to be questions, but maybe in time this will change. It all still feels a little "above my head" and when/if I can actually respond to someone else's query, I shall be well-pleased with myself and feel a bit more electrician-like!

Anyway, thank you for having me, and I already feel a question coming on... :D :D

Welcome to the forum, Sats - It's good to have you on-board.

Ask all the questions you need to, as you have discovered, they are a great bunch on here.

:D

Latest posts