Here we go again !! Windows10

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go to the little search box with the magnifying glass top right of screen. Click on the magnifying glass and it will show the various search engines available. Right click on the chrome option and it should ask if you want to set as default.

If anyone has a Win10 issue and needs free help, please contact me, and I should be able to help/advise.

Remote access is available if required and if you can get on line.

Well for better or worse I changed the laptop to W10  to see how it goes. 

I don't think I shall change the office PC , which I use mostly,   one  reason is that W10  dumps Windows Media Centre which I use for cropping & enlarging photos etc.

As said in the threads , I too do not like all the references to W10 poking it's nose into everything you do .     Yes I know Google does it but this appears more intrusive.    Whats all this about location etc ?

BTW  the upgrade seemed to take hours , I left  it on all night , still another hour this morning .
Hi there, Evans Electric,

Win10 has built it photo editing tools

Ahh   Thank you to Binky  & Says- Les    I'll try it later   ( laptop not office PC )   I have to pay to upgrade this one . 

And the advice on photo editing tools .

Its most appreciated. :Salute  

go to the little search box with the magnifying glass top right of screen. Click on the magnifying glass and it will show the various search engines available. Right click on the chrome option and it should ask if you want to set as default.
Thanks Binky .

Latest posts