Hi from a new forum sponsor

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wagobox

www.wagobox.com
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Ray and my company is called Connexbox Ltd. although you may know us as Wagobox. We are a family company/team run by my wife Paula and myself and we are proud to be a sponsor of your forum.

Here is a little information about us and our company. I am an electrician by trade who accidently turned inventor after being introduced to push fit connectors. Finding that I couldn

Hello & welcome to you Ray......

Thank you for the discount code & I will be placing an order tonight (once I've done the invoicing that I'm supposed to be doing now). Anyway welcome to the forum Ray & Paula

Aye, welcome.

I`ll definitely be availing myself of your discount codes - the mark-up by our local wholesales means I usually buy pushfits from a competitor :(

But a direct shop, with a forumite discount, sounds stunning. Thank you both, and welcome in. I`ll unlock the beer fridge for the night, in recognition...(cos I`m off to get a small skinful)

KME

Welcome to the forum. Are you still a hands on electrician or do you concentrate now on running your Wagobox business Ray?

Doc H.

Welcome to the forum Ray & Paula. :Salute

:Welcome: fellow sponsor, really nice to see a new firm getting involved.

I wish you all the very best and know you will have fun and prosper if you stay active, if i can be of any help at all please let me know.

Thanks for such a warm welcome.

Doc, I really don't get much of an opportunity to do my electrical work now, really only little jobs for family and friends. Initially I ran the two businesses together but now this takes all of my time and Paula's. And of course there is always the next project to be working on!

But really if anyone here wants any information or advice about any of our products please do get in touch we are always happy to help.

Hi Ray and Paula, was that you both at Elex Coventry I bought a few boxes of stuff from you then, well impressed!

I just left there - its EMPTY :slap :slap :slap I saw hoof prints in the Garden.......
S`okay. I`ve re-filled it - no more vin rouge, i`m afraid - you snaffled the lot!!!!!!!

It wasn`t Albert - it was M107 on his "hobby horse" :slap He`s trying to "cover his tracks"! Smaller fridge needed, if peeps are going to empty it so quickly :( :( :(

Hi Ray and Paula, was that you both at Elex Coventry I bought a few boxes of stuff from you then, well impressed!
Hi Robin,

Yes that was us! We try to attend most of the Elex exhibitions around the country. Our next show is at Harrogate in March but we will be back in Coventry in September so if you are able to make it please do visit the stand and say hi.

Welcome to the forum, I like you am an inventor, I was eating my butties one day and wondered if there was anything I could put them in. So I invented the buttie box, but the ice cream companies said I infringed their copy rights, even though I removed their labels first. I then tried to patent bacofoil as a butty wrap, but apparently using it for wrapping butties is not a new product but using an existing product for other reasons. So I am still looking for that first breakthrough.

Joking apart, I have indeed followed your story, and am glad that an electrician came up with this design, far too many times we have come up with ideas, only to have the idea stolen by some greedy businessman who never gave credit for the idea to those who had the first idea. So well done you, and I wish you all the success that your hard work deserves.

(free wago boxes greatly recieved as thanks).

Well done Ray, as an existing customer all i can say is keep up the good work, a simple great product that works and is my preferred choice now (tried that "other" box) and great customer service.

Wecome to the forum Ray. I was one of many people that you spoke to at Elex 2011 at Coventry. I'm very impressed with your product and it's so quick to use too. Long may you prosper along with our other sponsors to the forum.

Latest posts