NEW forum sponsor saying hello ;-)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exileier

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

My name's Dave and I represent a website called 'Exilco Direct'. We've just become a very proud sponsor of this forum!

Upfront, I don't have anywhere near the knowledge of you guys when it comes to sparky stuff but I'm pretty good at delivering a quality service to the customer.

Our site exilcodirect.co.uk offers a quick and convenient way of purchasing electrical signage and labels directly online. This is a new venture for us but Exilco has a wealth of experience in printing and delivering electrical signage built up over 35 years. We're hoping to get your feedback (good and bad) regarding product range, pricing and usability.

We're keen to shape our product range around what you guys want and need. We can pretty much print anything if there is a demand for it. For example; we have been receiving a lot of enquiries for photovoltaic labels recently. So as of next month, we will have them available to buy from our site.

I guess the question to every member is: What would you like us to sell?

Also; we've set up a special discount for members of this forum. During checkout, if you add the word ..talk.. (without dots) into the discount voucher box you will receive 10% off all products in your basket ; -)

Thanks, I'm really excited to be part of Talk.EF!

Key question: What electrical labels/signs would you happily order online?

Cheers

Dave

Exilco Direct > exilcodirect.co.uk

Hello and welcome and thanks for being a sponsor! It all helps, especially the 10% discount!

Your website looks very professional, but I'm not even a spark so won't pass further comments!

Is this all you do? I know some companies have different 'arms' and one deals in electrical labels, but others do other things?

:Welcome: &
default_good%20luck.gif

From a fellow sponsor, no advise really except for you get out what you put in.

Welcome to the forum, I am sure the members will tell you what they think, good luck.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I'm really keen to hear what you'd like to buy from us ; -)

Dave

PV is what I always struggle to find, so good to know you will be doing them,

most places only do some, and not the full spread of what is required,

if you need some examples of what we use Im sure myself or some other PV peeps can share, or do you have some templates already that are what you will supply?

EDIT:- ATM some of the labels I use are impossible to find so I have had to resort to laminating print offs and gluing them on, which isnt entirely permitted,,,,,,, sorry MCS, :Blushing

Apache, we do all kinds of custom print jobs but we are focussed exclusively on electrical labels/signs for our online activities at the moment.

Megger Mark, thanks for the advice chap.

Steptoe, we've just started printing the PV stuff so when they're done I'll post up a few pics. I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know which labels you currently self laminate and I'll see if we can help you out.

Steptoe, did you manage to scan the labels over the weekend chap?

Cheers

Dave