Hi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markysparky

Reaction score
Hi Just wanted to introduce myself. Been reading the posts on the forum for a few months now. I have just finished my level 2 2330, and completed my day in the bay this week. Glad that is finished! Been working for 18 months as an apprentice. Hard work and still got a lot to learn, but really happy that I decided to retrain at 31 years old.

Hi markysparky

Welcome to the forum !

I completed 2330 lvl 2 last year and currently on lvl 3 and enjoying it . you are never too old to learn ( within reason ) and in this game you never stop learning and there is always good advice to be found on this forum . I have been fortunate enough to be a working with a couple of sparks I know on a regular basis while I gain my qualifications at college .I really enjoy testing and inspecting and of course fault finding most of which is covered under lvl 3 . Keep with it and good luck to you, I'm in my forties now but still have a few good years to work yet .. :^O

Hi Just wanted to introduce myself. Been reading the posts on the forum for a few months now. I have just finished my level 2 2330, and completed my day in the bay this week. Glad that is finished! Been working for 18 months as an apprentice. Hard work and still got a lot to learn, but really happy that I decided to retrain at 31 years old.
31?

another young un!

welcome MarkySparky!Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Welcome to the forum

I wish I was 31 again I would have gone into politics.

Latest posts