How much for the c&g 2330 level 3?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwiNCFC

Reaction score
Since i left school, i gained a national diploma in electronic and electrical engineering which took up 2 years at college and i had one more year of free education so i took up the c&g 2330 level 2 which i have just finished.

As im over 19 now i have to pay for courses, and because i have had no luck getting apprenticeships i might have to pay for the course! :eek:

How much did it cost when you enrolled on the course?

Thanks!

Hi ive just finished my Level 3 and when i signed up last september it was about

Okay, thanks! Not as much as i thought it would be. Thought it would be like 2k!

Still a hell of a lot of dosh though! Especially as i only have a part time job.

Thing is though, i dont want to pay for it and do the course without an apprenticeship as the level 3 is very hard without one and i struggled with the practical on the level 2 206 practical. I just think it will be too hard for me, without practical experience.

if its your first nvq then you are entitled to a reduced fee. alternatively, if you are unemployed you will also get a reduced fee. doesn not matter if you gain employment after enrollment, as long as you are unemployed on the day of enrolling

funding for the level 3 has definately been confirmed so fees should not be too bad. i have been told i will be getting a partial refund of fees originally paid.