I Phone 4s case

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Sparky~

Reaction score
Calling all i-phone users, i can upgarde in Jan and im getting a 4s, now im looking for the most protective case i can get for it..... i dont plan to be under floors with it etc but i cant rule that out, haha..... preferably i want a case that doesnt have a front cover and has to be opened every time to opperate the phone so im guessing a silicone cover (but which is best) also i thaught there was clear plastic shell cases for them but im not sure if i am emagining things or not,,,,, so any help from users would be great, thanks

Canoe did u get the life proof from the US? How does it fit ? Do you have a 4 or 4s?

I had the otter box for my 4 s and found it to bulky, it took a lot of the phones appeal away for me

Jesus I've just been on the site and the exchange rate must be really bad ATM

I wont say how much since it was your prezzie canoe

Have u dipped it in the bath tho ?

Thanks for the replies, does the ottorbox make the phone alot bigger or is it on average the same as other cases.... im hoping just to use the fully protective case just for work and get another slimmer case (if the ottorbox does make it alot bigger) for when im not working.... is there any signal loss with them being in the cases that you know of?

Kinda going off the otterbox due to the size.... dont supose there is a uk distributer of lifeproof that you may know of

mobile-phone-texting-autocorrect-autocowrecks-like-a-rock.jpg

I've dropped my IPhone from upstairs and it fell through the banisters and hit the floor! No case on and it was fine not even a scratch lucky me

Thanks for the offer conoeboy, i think im going to get either the griffen or the otterbox.... probably the otterbox if im honest and if i dont like it im sure ill find a buyer local anyway as i know builders etc with i-phones and they will jump at the chance of it, thanks

Latest posts