Indesit WA121

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes miele are well built but we are seein more problems with them now adays compared to bosch as too much computer controlled and only miele or miele agents (me) can reset them.. for a good priced machine get the BOSCH WAA24162GB good solid machine 1200 spin for under

yes miele are well built but we are seein more problems with them now adays compared to bosch as too much computer controlled and only miele or miele agents (me) can reset them.. for a good priced machine get the BOSCH WAA24162GB good solid machine 1200 spin for under

there is no button to reset you have to plug them into pc with programme you can only get from miele to reset it, if you got new miele have look at facia you will see says pc with light above it, have to plug lead into timer and run off ur laptop to fault find and reset,even though agent for them still cost over 5k for this programme

even new hotpoint appliances are reset by smart card and smart card readers load of crap really as only 5% ever work again, they were good until inde**** to them over

Had a problem with the fridge just after I got it and that was plugged into the laptop. The temperature readout when weird (fridge and freezer maintained temperature though) and it needed a new pcb.

Free mind you under the guarantee. Miele have a great guarantee system, they honour and even give extended versions to items purchased from E-bay!

there is no button to reset you have to plug them into pc with programme you can only get from miele to reset it, if you got new miele have look at facia you will see says pc with light above it, have to plug lead into timer and run off ur laptop to fault find and reset,even though agent for them still cost over 5k for this programme
nice money making scheme from the manufacturers there

Scrap the Bosch and buy a Miele! (Supposed to last 20 years plus!)
You gets what you pays for!!!

On our second Miele washing machine now...

Family or 7 ( 5 kids Blushing:D)

sometimes our machine is washing 3 loads per day!!!!!

No brushes.. Induction motors!!

No big chunks of brick to stop them wobbling.. Metal Cast iron chassis,

Whole front opens op for really easy access to work on them..

(had to recover a playmobile plastic fish that had jammed the waste outlet pump)

Never had to replace any bearings...

I think the only parts we have ever had are I belt & 1 water inlet valve.

years ago when we had a hotpoint guy come out to an old machine he said they are only designed to run 2 or 3 times per week!

ffs.. that no good with a family!!!

Miele................ most defiantly the dogs Boll**x!!

wouldn't have anything else now..

pay more initially... but they pay for themselves with reliability!!! :x :x:x

I go for the cheapest 1400/1600 spin fewest buttons

when my kids stay there are six in the house which means twice a day is the norm

washing machine will last 2-3 years bin it

buy another one

Weve got a hotpoint washing machine and a dryer and they ...well say no more, they have been fixed so many times that we know the engineers by thier first names.

The belt is forever snapping on the dryer, the 'motherboard'? has been replaced and new door seal on the washer, new drum on both, this list is endless.

I do at least 7 loads a day so there is the explination says the engineer.

I do at least 7 loads a day so there is the explination says the engineer.

If do that many washes then buy Miele W1614 much more realiable and designed to last longer

7 loads a day? You and my missus must belong to the same club. I'm sure she's got secret shares in Lever Bros or something....

We currently have a Zanussi washer, which is about 5 years old. Cost under

7 loads a day? You and my missus must belong to the same club. I'm sure she's got secret shares in Lever Bros or something....We currently have a Zanussi washer, which is about 5 years old. Cost under

Well thanks for all the input, but.........................

After a kick or too ( :D ) we managed 2 washes this evening...

So I'm looking for a bad connection or a possible fracture on the PCB, but as the washing machine coasted through both washes (the latter a longer cycle) without a hitch, one is slightly perplexed..

:|