Indesit WA121

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got a football team then aswell have you ;)
No, Mrs. Taz has a bit OCD I think. I sometimes think she's taking washing in. Surely 4 adults in the place don't generate that much washing.....?

Mmm...

Well, we have since our last post, managed to continue washing..

After almost a week or more the RED lock/unlock has finally stopped flashing (after a wash), when the door is opened..(AS it should).

So everything is OK, for now, so is it the door sensor contact sticking perhaps???

:|

OK, thought I'd revisit this one... ROTFWL

This washing machine sat in my garage from May till October 2009..

I then wheeled it into the kitchen (lots of vibration from the garage to the slot in the kitchen).

It started to work againApplaud Smiley, that is until yesterdayX(

And the original fault came backput the kettle on

So I've just made enquiries, rearding a new control card.....

OMe thinks cheaper to buy another.

Did you not take the extended warrenty when you purchased it, Ext?

I always take the extended warrenty on them. :| (We need it as ours gets a tuning).

OK, thought I'd revisit this one... ROTFWL This washing machine sat in my garage from May till October 2009..

I then wheeled it into the kitchen (lots of vibration from the garage to the slot in the kitchen).

It started to work againApplaud Smiley, that is until yesterdayX(

And the original fault came backput the kettle on

So I've just made enquiries, rearding a new control card.....

I had a Indesh*t washer/dryer which after 6 months started playing up engineer came out to look at it by which time it started working OK, headbang couple weeks later it started again this time he replaced the PCB. 12 months later it played up again and another PCB was needed 12 months after it started doing it again so it was dumped in the garden and a Bosch was bought.

Would not reccommed a Indesh*t to anyone bad day explode
Inclined to agree..

I've not read the beginning of this thread yet, but my mate has an appliance shop and I do do bits for him and keep an eye on the appliance world. Basically Indesit = garbage, I would not recommend them to anyone and would strongly advise against them in fact. We don;t actually manage to get them working out of the wrapper all the time. Hotpoint are no better as the internals are the same, they come from the same factory. Cut your losses and bin it.

If you want a decent one get something German, Bosch\AEG would be good. Bosch is the preferred option every time, not had anything back in for years and sell loads. Other makes, well, varies but can;t beat nothing. I have all Bosch, as does the mate with thwe appliance shop, as does the mate with an appliance repairs business. Says something I think.