Is it worth it?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like BMW's, but would never buy one or drive one, it would go against my belief about having to have a lobotomy to own one, given the way people who drive them act on the road.

Always remember being given the finger of a BMW driver who sported the ichthys, I suppose that was second hand as well.

:slap

I actually like BMW's, but would never buy one or drive one, it would go against my belief about having to have a lobotomy to own one, given the way people who drive them act on the road.

Always remember being given the finger of a BMW driver who sported the ichthys, I suppose that was second hand as well.

:slap
You have an itchy what?!?! :eek:

I'd get that seen to if I were you, :|

ah, makes sense now, I knew the fish symbol was Christian in some way, never knew it had a name like that though.

the gob-botherer [the wifes phrase, not mine], in our close has one on her car, a little tiny something like a micra,

her driving is woeful, and her reversing is unbearable to watch,

takes her about 5 mins and uncountable attempts to reverse into her drive,  :shakehead

I often wonder how many clutches she goes through in a year,  :eek: