Is this phenomena widespread I ask?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually had to use the goop supplied by car maker once, hole was too big so I got some big fat screws and screwed them into the tyre to close the hole down, it actually worked and got me home, some 30 miles only stopping once to pump tyre up again... hee.. on run flats now, no spare, no jack

I  carry a 3' scaf tube with me in the van these days 

And, I actually drove over 200 miles once a year or so ago, with an inch ten in one of my tyres, didn't need to pump it up once, :)   although I did check it every 50 or so miles......

Actually had to use the goop supplied by car maker once, hole was too big so I got some big fat screws and screwed them into the tyre to close the hole down, it actually worked and got me home, some 30 miles only stopping once to pump tyre up again... hee.. on run flats now, no spare, no jack
As a get me home repair when I had a tyre punctured with a screw, I took the screw out and used a slightly larger diameter one coated it with silicone sealant screwed it into the hole and then got the compressor out to make the wheel the right shape

Latest posts