Ledhut

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I can say is "wow" - what a service.

I`m SO impressed with them - I hate to mention this; but I do have a teensy, weensy niggle with the website.

When I first ordered the lamps, I couldn`t enter a promo code, cos there wasn`t a box for it!!!!!

Had to go to the payment page, then back out and start again; go back to "basket", and "promo" box appears : :)

Impressive goods, VERY quick service - Thanks guys. :x

Yes they do offer a good service!

Lets hope they can follow in the footsteps of the Megger M and M's!

Just reminded me i need to order some more GU10's from them as well.

I just ordered some LED cabinet strips and a floodlight. I wanted it delivering to the job they are for but it ended up at my home address. Not a problem as somebody was in but apart from that I think they are great.

Yes they do offer a good service!

Lets hope they can follow in the footsteps of the Megger M and M's!

Just reminded me i need to order some more GU10's from them as well.
imagesMMs.jpg

It's ok he's on holiday, he wont see this....
Oh yes, he will - I`ve just emailed him a link to the post ]:)

I`ve got to wind him up, `cos he forgot my PAT tester last week.

But Mrs. KME says I mustn`t be nasty to you, `cos you were nice to her :x

Last edited by a moderator:
it's cool he know's i'm kidding ;)

BTW Mark said just to PM what gifts you wanted from the Americas, not you'r  tobacco and potato they're sorted. Root bear, gator burger that sort of stuff, i'm getting a Pittsburgh Stealer's jersey!

He`s gone off wrestling alligators in the Everglades mate - Think he`s opening a branch is ISSWWW in Florida.

My name`s already down to be the manager - it would have been Mike, but the "tubby" comment put paid to that :slap

He`s gone off wrestling alligators in the Everglades mate - Think he`s opening a branch is ISSWWW in Florida.

My name`s already down to be the manager - it would have been Mike, but the "tubby" comment put paid to that :slap
Its fine don't worry. I don't actually like sunshine and theme parks ,great food, strip clubs, nude beaches, Disney land, oh....I actually love all that stuff :(

it's ok Norwich is referred to as the "Florida Of Norfolk"

I know. M-I-L lived there - used to visit regularly.

Its similar to Florida. 

apart from the beaches, theme parks, weather, shops, price of fuel, weather, beaches, sun, weather, prices, food, weather, beaches, wildlife, weather, women.....and I`m SURE there`s summat else :slap

Latest posts