Looking for electricial improver/mate/trainee work in Hull area

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joppers

Reaction score
My name is Leon Jopling I am hoping to get a trainee/apprentice/electrical improver start in the industry, I have just finished a level 2 2330 electro-technical course at hull college and am now progressing to level 3, I also have 17th edition and an ECS card, I was employed at Cineworld Cinemas for 9 years finishing as the chief projectionist, my duties included the running and maintenance of the projection department including all audio/visual output, front of house maintenance, all administration, stock and training duties and ensuring all health and safety aspects are adhered to. Due to the digitalisation of the cinema industry, I was recently made redundant. I have my own tools and PPE and am willing to do a work trial.

If anyone can give me any help or tips please feel free, I've sent out hundreds of letters and emails but to no joy, now job centre are telling me if they find me a job i will have to take it and chuck my course and if i don't i will lose any benefits, I would be happy to go back to work tomorrow if it was in the electrical trade or i can keep doing my course, I've spent too much time and money to just quit for a dead-end job.

Thank you for your time.

Leon

email: [email protected]