Looking for work

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aidan Barrass

Reaction score
I am currently attending New College Durham, as a level 2 in Electrical Installation. Having achieved my maths and English at school.

I am looking for some casual work to gain experience and hopefully lead to an apprenticeship when I start my level 3 next year.

I am developing well at college and have a good basic skill set. I am hard working and reliable.

I would love the opportunity to develop my chosen career further and I am available for work on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s. I live in Spennymoor, however I am prepared to travel.

I would be delighted to hear from anyone who is willing to give me an opportunity.

Aidan Barrasss

Personal details removed to prevent spamming

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Linked in young man. Another way of putting yourself out there.
Follow Mark Allison he is an award winning, relentless campaigner for our electrical trade. Look up David Watts aka Sparky Ninja. David is currently setting up his first training academy in Middlesbrough so not too far from you. Both of these guys are apprentice biased so ideal for you to reach out to.
Also look on facebook for local sparks or do a google maps search for local tradesmen and forward a few polite emails.....
Good luck....