Madelaine McCann

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hijust to expand further,

my family live in ireland and the irish press reported that the mc canns as medical people drugged their children to sleep so they could go out at night on their hols.....

the mc canns took out some sort of legal press cover up here to hide this story in england and theatened to sue the irish papers concerned....

the irish papers stood by it and were never challenged in the courts, here or there.....

as a parent, i can say that though i love my kids very much, they can be an "inconvenience" at times but they never asked to be born so nonetheless always come first in my "social plans"

best wishes

alan
Remember something said about that and that they had overdosed her to which they then tried to cover up.

Children, your descendants, your family are the one simple reason we are here.

To breed, to eat, to protect and survive, simple as it sounds but that is life, just because we are more creative and supposedly intelligent than the animals many of us see in the wild and those we have as pets.

What the for mentioned did is sheer neglect and blatant disregard to what should be most precious to any adult family members.

As already mentioned, sentence has been passed, they have to live with their guilt and that in its self is for a lifetime.

As for Maddy, I'll keep an open mind.

The Godfather

Latest posts