Map for Business Directory (check your pin) **UPDATED**

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I aim to please. 5 minutes all in ;)
He was referring to the speed of you adding his details to the map - Not how it it takes you to make-love Twice, Patch. :eek:

:coat

at least he didnt mention the animalsmaybe shouldnt have said that....
Not especially appropriate from a Welshman.......

I did list some velcro gloves on TEF Auctions, but the buyer swore me to secrecy. ;)

Not especially appropriate from a Welshman.......I did list some velcro gloves on TEF Auctions, but the buyer swore me to secrecy. ;)
ROTFWL

Thanks Mate - No-one will ever know it is me. :p

And the Fact that It occurs on the edge of a cliff, so that I know they're pushing Back. :_|

Sometimes I wonder about this Forum :eek:
Only sometimes Deke?

When are the times then when its all good and sound and non-weird???Blushing:p] :)

p.s.

I have laddered the green-fishnet stockings.... :(

so you will have to buy a new pair ready for Friday night...Blushing

I will bring you the cash to replace them next week!:pO)

I shall have to buy me own stockings and stop borrowing yours!! :coat

I've still got to tell apache that I torn one of the straps of the Bra he lent me as well:O:|

:( ; \

Only sometimes Deke?When are the times then when its all good and sound and non-weird???Blushing:p] :)

p.s.

I have laddered the green-fishnet stockings.... :(

so you will have to buy a new pair ready for Friday night...Blushing

I will bring you the cash to replace them next week!:pO)

I shall have to buy me own stockings and stop borrowing yours!! :coat

I've still got to tell apache that I torn one of the straps of the Bra he lent me as well:O:|

:( ; \
You just don't look after anything, how many times , you should not go to work in my gear ! Mind you a bra is useful, keep my cellphone in one side and pencils in the other. ;)

Spose you're right , most threads begin with the best intentions then people like Admin and ExBDC step in with their wierd and etherial comments .

Can we use the W word on here BTW ? As in The Welsh Mafia O) O)

Spose you're right , most threads begin with the best intentions then people like Admin and ExBDC step in with their wierd and etherial comments .

Can we use the W word on here BTW ? As in The Welsh Mafia O) O)
I beg your pardon?!