MEM mcb bs number

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Tesla,

The chart I have posted is all I feel I am legally allowed to post from an original copy of BS3871.

Thus it is the definitive answer to your points, and thus once again you are incorrect with your information.

I am unsure how I can legally increase the volume of information that I can post from this standard as it is licensed to me, and I am not in the habit of breaking copyright laws.

If anyone has any ideas as to how this can be independently verified to the satisfaction of Mr Tesla then I am open to suggestions as long as it is not in breach of any laws.

here's an MCB that apparantly doesnt exist....

PA260011.jpg

PA260012.jpg

Where the hell has common sense gone these days?

What you have to remember is that any installation prior to the current regulations is " NOT" unsafe, it simply does not comply. This is really where your knowledge of all previous standards come into play, when you do any PIR. Knowing the characteristics of any breaker is paramount in your assessment of the overall safety of past installations. If you can not decide what the breakers characteristics are, then do not do any PIR's until you know for sure.

Latest posts