Microsoft Access 2010

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jopo

Reaction score
Not sure what area to put this thread in. So here it is.

Looking for a template to better help me out with organising jobs, keeping a TAB on them. whether invoiced etc.

All jobs at work are manually logged and a manual Job number system used. Preparing invoices is my concern but the actual tax invoice is done by Admin.

the boss will not allow me to use the existing MYOB on a restricted access so i can at least raise job cards to help me keep on top of things. This is frustrating and for the life of me i cannot see the logic behind these actions.

so i am now looking at Microsoft Access. It appears to be a very capable program of doing what appears to be a simple process. However i am finding it difficult to trial and practice due to the old version i have at home 2003. works is 2010. i only get the chance to study and trial at home. my resource has been YOUTUBE. which has'nt been too bad. But really need 2010 version to do some real examples.

As i cannot justify buying the 2010 version for a work issue i am hoping that someone here may have developed there own template. Obviously it is a big ask if your prepared to pass it on. It would be really appreciated tho. would mean less time working on saturdays or afterwork getting paperwork in order. thus more time to family or looking for more work, helping and training guys etc.

yes i am dissapointed with the boss. lets not go there tho. i do enjoy my work there. As long i am making money i do my own thing. Build my client base. Always looking to do different things to seek extra challenges.

Template anyone

Thanks fellas,

after almost sorting this out 95% or nearabouts. the boss is arranging for me to have limited access to MYOB. jees, this is what i asked for at the start. should all be good now.

Latest posts