Movember

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voltimax

©CAHAGIYTYHE™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good evening all

Some of you know me but most of you probably don't.

Tomorrow sees the begining of the month of Movember. This is when some men don't shave their top lip for 30 days in order to raise awareness and money for testicular and prostate cancer in menfolk.

I have registered myself over at the Movember website and am looking for generous souls to make donations on my profile page for this worthy cause. Please make a donation, no matter how small, because every little really does help.

My profile page can be found here:

http://mobro.co/darrenwebster2

I'll be putting pictures there to show the progress of my 'tache' lol

Many thanks.

Mine`s starting to grow again............

( Volti - I`m trying to picture you with a `tache .... :slap )
A bit like my missus I'd imagine...................

Seriously though have a family friend just been given 3 months and that started off in the prostate...........not good! I just tried donating but it came up with two people with your name, one in Norfolk and one in Yorkshire, which one are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck! I have done it for the past 2 years but won't be this year as itching drove me insane! Great cause though.

Guy's i'm only 3 days in and i've already raised £70. Please, keep the donations coming even if it's only a few pence. Every little bit helps!

Good luck to you mate.

This is my mate Si, he has done this 3 years running and won man of movember twice for his region! He is a hairy mofo!!

701f5a2bad03456b9d64993a44675719-5092472018aef.jpg

Well I haven't gone crazy with my tache, just bog standard. Here I am 23 days in, still have a week to go and still need more donations. So please, if you haven't already, make a donation no matter how small http://mobro.co/darrenwebster2 so far i only have one donation from this forum

photo-9.jpg

Slip, that was a very generous donation. Bless you sir. Thanks also to Batty and Onoff. Cheers guys, makes the irritation worth it.