New website Feedback Please

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get an early night :D I'm tired too. Also working on a powerpoint presentation :(
im tired...been down a coal mine allday with 47 kids... :(

How they worked down there years ago i'll never know.

Noz, looking good but double check your nav buttons. If you click on home when on another page you get a 404.

your crazy lol, windows based hosting is known to be crap compared to linux based.
agree with that. we have moved from windows to linux so much better ;)

Noz, looking good but double check your nav buttons. If you click on home when on another page you get a 404.
Interesting as it was not doing that the other day.. and nor is it doing it in my template.

Interesting as it was not doing that the other day.. and nor is it doing it in my template.
It did when I looked at it too, Mate. :|

If its moved from crapdoze to a un*x type OS, first thing to check are case for all letters. Windows doesnt care so INDEX.htmL is the same as indeX.HTMl and index.html but on real operating systems they are all different files.

Ian.

Yeah, i cant do anything, i dont have access to it at all, i think its just a link thats wrong easy fix :)

He's been online - had a look at this thread and went off again. So I am sure he's doing it as we type. :)

Great Website though. Just pointing it out so that he can get it sorted.

Personally speaking though - I don't like sites that Show pics through Flicker or Photobucket etc (Business sites).

I would prefer to host them on my server.

A clickable thumbnail (large enough to see the pic) which shows A full enlarged image, when clicked on. :)

Anyway - Good Job Mate, and He has a site he can be proud of. :)

Where has the link gone in your sig, Noz?

Latest posts