New website Feedback Please

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Admin The little house can be sorted, i belive your using firefox? can sort that easy enough for Nick :)

and the text grabber is something he is currently trying out to try and get something working.

Mr Admin The little house can be sorted, i belive your using firefox? can sort that easy enough for Nick :) and the text grabber is something he is currently trying out to try and get something working.
IE

hi

Get a sitemap.xml installed and uploaded to root directory of host. This will allow bots to index all of the pages and help with seo - www.xml-sitemaps.com

Also get an htaccess file to reroute your non-www i.e. nickevanselectrical.co.uk routes to www.nickevanselectrical.co.uk via a 301 redirect. You can set the prefrerred www prefix in Google Webmaster Tools but will have to write the following code in Notepad and copy to root directory - then rename to .htacess (nothing before file extension - will not be able to do this locally as windows will not allow it).

RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.nickevanselectrical\.co.uk$

RewriteRule (.*) http://www.nickevanselectrical.co.uk/$1 [R=301,L]

Hope this helps

In the white box on your homepage NOZ it says 'thanks' i pressed refresh it then said 'for' then 'coming' then 'here' then -dddddddddfddddddddfdddddddddddd

a different word everytime i press refresh!

Is anyone else getting this?

In the white box on your homepage NOZ it says 'thanks' i pressed refresh it then said 'for' then 'coming' then 'here' then -dddddddddfddddddddfdddddddddddda different word everytime i press refresh!

Is anyone else getting this?
That is a random text grab that he is testing out.

Im currently working on one thats integrated into the site aswell for nick :)

Top Dollar - I have just replied to your E-mail Mate. :)

Latest posts