newey and eyre

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkss

DNO Jointer
Reaction score
dont know if anybody was aware that rexel senate have brought them off hagemeyer, not sure if thats a good or bad thing have never used rexel ?:| the girlfreinds mom is a personel manager for neweys and told us a few days ago, also said that a lot of the branches all over were going to be closeing, shes got the bad news to tell the staff :_|

sparkss

I think Rexel Senate must be the largest wholesaler by now if they have bought N&E. They own Denmans who I've used for years, they recently acquired Clearlight too. I was never a lover of Neweys either, too impersonel .

Deke

I think Rexel Senate must be the largest wholesaler by now if they have bought N&E. They own Denmans who I've used for years, they recently acquired Clearlight too. I was never a lover of Neweys either, too impersonel .Deke
different towns have different staff.....i have a great laugh at my neweys, and at my local rexel they are a total bunch of to55ers

I've always found neweys helpful on the odd occassion I've been in my local one, mind you there's a right tasty piece behind the counter which always help distract from the prices

It must be the area people live in.....

i was stuck on a Sat morning needing 4m of 4mm t+e,, phoned senate, who i dont use, were about to close but waited 10 mins for me and gave me discount.

Nice guys

I'd be really suprised if Hagermeyer sold Neweys to Rexel because Neweys have a decent share of the UK market. I didnt even realise that Hagermeyer owned Neweys. That said, if one company has the finance to do it it would be Rexel. What does that say about Hagermeyer?

Edited..

I think GET is now a Schneider company - they do keep putting up prices though
Yes you are right, I always get those two mixed up. Please disregard my first statement.

Apparently Neweys and WF have been sold by Hagermeyer to Rexel. I cant see Neweys, Senate and WF being allowed to compete for the same business does that mean more branch closures on the way? Testing times thats for sure.

I think Neweys have close Brighton and Tonbridge because some of the

staff have moved to Crawley.

I've always found neweys helpful on the odd occassion I've been in my local one, mind you there's a right tasty piece behind the counter which always help distract from the prices
that is hugely uncalled for and an extremely sexist comment not suitable for a professional public forum Subneutral and i feel it is my responsability to investigate this piece of fluff and duly report back to the forum(with pictures) of my findings...

so if you could let me know the address ;)

that is hugely uncalled for and an extremely sexist comment not suitable for a professional public forum Subneutral and i feel it is my responsability to investigate this piece of fluff and duly report back to the forum(with pictures) of my findings...so if you could let me know the address ;)
PMSL. :^O

pohez

mucho branches all over the country

Units 7 & 8, Central Trading Estate, Marine Parade, Northam Southampton

SO14 5JP. :D

that is hugely uncalled for and an extremely sexist comment not suitable for a professional public forum Subneutral and i feel it is my responsability to investigate this piece of fluff and duly report back to the forum(with pictures) of my findings...so if you could let me know the address ;)
Here Here!!!Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

these unsubstantiated allegations will need full verification to be allowed to remain on an informative & educational forum.. :(

I think admin should pay for your fuel cost per mile out of forum petty-cash..

to allow a quick response to fully verify this matter!!! :D

Betty.. PM admin immediately to organise a bank transfer!! ]:) ] :) ]:) :eek: :O

Please,please......no no..thank you it was nothing. Always here to help] :)

Nice reply betty!

So its not just me then?! Newey are like that all over the place?...I thought they had a policy of docking money from staff wages if they were caught smiling!

Sparky