Nuaire Twin Fan Controller Wiring

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crustycracker

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a call to an office block today regarding a fault light showing on an older type of Nuaire twin fan controller.  The controller is the type which will automatically switch over to the standby fan should the duty fan fail. The controller has no model number of any form of I/D except its name Nuaire. I have been Googling for ages trying to find anything remotely like it with no success.   Does anybody know a link or can reply back a wiring diagram for this controller please.   Been on Nuaire site and they have some diagrams but I am unsure if these are correct. The drawings I have found relate to the TMC series.  I would attach a photo but I can't work out how to do it. The length of the metal box is about 14" long, about 8" high and about 5" deep. The front metal cover is light brown, a fixing screw at either end, with a darker brown plastic facia on the left side of the front  with a wide rocker switch (Fan 1 / Fan 2) and a slimmer switch (MAN/ AUTO) and above the two switches are two rectangular lamps RUN and FAIL..  Thanks in advance.

Crustycracker

Welcome.

If you get your post count to 10 you can then post pictures which will help the members in helping you. 

😀

Latest posts