old guy newbie here.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not all of us are “old” lol
That’s a shock bud. By most of your posts you would think you’re a dinosaur. 

I have absolutely no idea why I got a ban ..... none what so ever.

One minute I asked Dan if he had had time to look at the log in issues I was having, then Dan, myself and another we’re discussing an issue my son has not being able to print from his gaming pc  (since he had installed a vpn) and the next day I had a ban

no warning, no explanation ..... just very bizarre. 
Maybe get a personality bud :)

Anyways, needless to say welcome, must admit I know nowt much of what you all talk about re dark side, as this is the only sparky forum I am on, what forum is the dark Side?

Guys,

You are all welcome here, but we have just been threatened with legal action by another forum that must remain nameless.

Also there must be no mentions of names.

That is unless you have all come here to destroy this forum, which I am NOT accusing you of, and have no reason to suspect this.

I've now got to track down all the alleged infringements and remove them, but I have no idea what or where they are.

Guys,

You are all welcome here, but we have just been threatened with legal action by another forum that must remain nameless.

Also there must be no mentions of names.

That is unless you have all come here to destroy this forum, which I am NOT accusing you of, and have no reason to suspect this.

I've now got to track down all the alleged infringements and remove them, but I have no idea what or where they are.

I did mention a name in my first post on this thread. I didn't know it was against the rules and apologise. I have not mentioned any forum names.

I personally think anyone who would join a forum to destroy it must be a scummy person. 

I'm here to learn and have a banter with everyone.

I have had to edit names out of some of the posts & I have hidden a few which included Tel's email address and I didn't know how to remove that from the quote box header.

So for those who have had their posts hidden because they quoted Tel when he had his email addy as his user name I apologise, just to let you know that is the ONLY reason they have been hidden.

Please be nice guys, and lets not go upsetting any others or other forums.

Thanks.

Still respected Tel...

as are many on here I have encountered before...but I'm afraid to say their names...

How sad is that?

Watch this space though!

Thanks, Spoon!

There aren't enough candles, as you said...

However, a way round the H&S problem is to do a proper risk assessment...

put as many candles on the cake as you like, just don't light them!

Still respected Tel...

as are many on here I have encountered before...but I'm afraid to say their names...

How sad is that?

Watch this space though!

Thanks, Spoon!

There aren't enough candles, as you said...

However, a way round the H&S problem is to do a proper risk assessment...

put as many candles on the cake as you like, just don't light them!

maybe thats why they have numbered candles now.... Or just use a blow torch. 

Hum ...........been smoking something. Your input reads as if you are trying to wind people up ....................
Yes I’ve been smoking, but only good old amberleaf bud. By the way you can only wind up folk that can be wound up lol. Hope I haven’t hit a nerve oh Holy one. 

I did not know you were on here Pete, I am glad you are . :)
No Mate got on the wrong side of he who has to be obeyed and deleted my account myself, like other migrants have said "don't understand what occurred over there" maybe to many people speaking their mind caused I don't know or care, although it's a shame there are some good people over there. I enjoyed my time there, think the Fuhrer went to far, hey hoe life goes on as they say.

Last edited by a moderator: