Pet hates

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No just look after a few buildings and yards that have 250s on them. one of my customers has a fair few lamp post but havnt had a play with them yet.
ah right its just with you mentioning 250's i thought maybe you worked in streetlighting like my hubby streetlighter! they are columns BTW not lamp posts! :coat

ToiletrollDoll.jpg

Why on earth do all grannies have these :_|
wot, a toilet? saves 'em p*ssing in a bucket I spose ;)

I have a impact use it everyday, hate it for eating high quality bits, but nothing removes stuck screws on 250w sons like a impact!
I used to go through bits like nobody's business. I finally bought a set of wera impact bits and bi-torsion holder and 18 months later I'm still on the same PZ2 and PZ3 bits!

Those fricking adverts on the Radio that get 5000000000000000000000000000 words into the last 5 seconds of the advert that ACTUALLY tell you how much debt you will be getting into. FFS if this bit of info is so importanat then surely it should be given the same amount of airtime as the rest of the advert!!!!

Extende pregnant pauses by Z list TV presenters designed to create tension prior to the announcement of some cr4p result that no known sane person actually gives a flying sh!t about. How much energy must be wasted transmitting this silence??? I wrote to ask the BBC, they elected not to reply

Ant and Dec

Jedward

My list of Pet Hates is infinite............. :coat

plug in air fresheny things,most of them stink tae f*** even worse than whatever it is they are meant to hide,

hate them,,,,,,,,,,
I love the ones that are named something like 'fresh breeze' or 'open window'...are people really that lazy they cant just open a window?

Hot drinks ( usually superheated, centre de sol hot) in paper cups

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 07:37 ---------- Previous post was made at 07:36 ----------

my dentist, who eats so much garlic you can actually taste it thru his plastic gloves

Latest posts