Philips Maxos LED Performer Track Question

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roys

Gold Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought four of these Philips Maxos Peformer LED fittings at an auction because they were new and very cheap, thinking I could put them in my workshop to replace the ageing fluorescent fittings I have.

I realise that these fittings require a track or a batten type back onto them, any idea where I can get the track or batten type back for them at a reasonable price, don't mind which as I could easily fit a track down my workshop which is 6m long.  I asked at my local wholesalers but after sucking air through their teeth for a couple of minutes and opening a couple of catalogues they said no idea.

cheers folks.

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

Deke

They can fit into a purpose made track as per Sharpies link or it can fit its own bulkhead/batten type back section. I have done a lash up as a temporary turning out to be long term test of them, using a choc box and hanging them from the internal maintenance hanging wires. They work great.

Sharpend

Cheers, I have been trawling through various Philips webpages, I can find the literature on them, but I am struggling to find a local supplier and I was dreading asking the wholesaler to research and do a special order even although I have the web links to them.

Just wondering if anyone here has any good suppliers of the track or individual backs for them.

IMG_0906.JPG

Well Roys I’ve asked today and it would seem they haven’t got any as it was the old system and we’ve changed to different supplier, I don’t get that involved with that side of things as I do the BEMS, however he has said that he may have a number of a contact if that will help I can get it tomorrow? 

Well Roys I’ve asked today and it would seem they haven’t got any as it was the old system and we’ve changed to different supplier, I don’t get that involved with that side of things as I do the BEMS, however he has said that he may have a number of a contact if that will help I can get it tomorrow? 
Cheers Shapie, a contact number would be great ta.