Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
confused-smiley-17432.gif
Applaud Smiley

Admin did promise if you picked one, he would add it :D

Applaud SmileyAdmin did promise if you picked one, he would add it :D
I know , but I've peed about with that confused smilie that long, I think of it as my own now , he's part of me , no I don't wan't him thrown in with all the others , he wouldn't be happy, like sending him off to boarding school or Hogwarts.

I'm calling him ...Brian.. anyway no one else has the skills to conjure him up, there is a special incantation , if you conjure him up , your PC will implode but only after transfering your savings into my account.

Behold ...BRIAN..

I know , but I've peed about with that confused smilie that long, I think of it as my own now , he's part of me , no I don't wan't him thrown in with all the others , he wouldn't be happy, like sending him off to boarding school or Hogwarts.I'm calling him ...Brian.. anyway no one else has the skills to conjure him up, there is a special incantation , if you conjure him up , your PC will implode but only after transfering your savings into my account.

Behold ...BRIAN..
Is this the start of the Life Of Brian?

I feel a song comming on......

Blushing

Yes I feel I may have unleashed a dreadful force upon the world, but as I warned earlier , others should not invoke him !!!! There will be gnashing of teeth and speaking in tongues if everyone keeps conjuring him up , he doesn't like the Welsh ,you know.

Nite all , me, Brian and Sandra are off to bed now . :good night: ;)

he doesn't like the Welsh ,you know.
I'm trying to resist commenting.

I've got to go to Wales tomorrow as well, and not that pretend Wales that is a few miles up the road, the actual Wales with sheep and hills and stuff, although I dunno, Rhyl could be described as not really Welsh, costa del scouse maybe. Thinking about it, not sure why I said I'd go to this job!