Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No its different somehow, we get pastuerised , Gold top, semi skimmed , etc then also steralised otherwised known as "thin bottle"

Is it like trying to get a pint of mild in South Wales ??

I am so pleased to see that 16 months after this thread started we are still ignoring it ........................

What good boys and girls we are :Blushing :Blushing

I'd forgotten about this thread , so in reality I wasn't ignoring it , but then its not up to me to ignore it 'cos I'm the thread starter who asked everyone else to ignore it so now I'm aware of it I could join everyone else in ignoring it. I think .

Maybe,, but by posting in the thread you are now not ignoring it

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:04 ----------

Damn

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:05 ----------

Oh double damn

I am ignoring now because I'm not posting ................Oh ... yes ..I'm posting arn't I so I,m not ignoring but I was immediatly before posting and will be afterwards . But had to post to say that I was ignoring in which case I'm not ignoring because I'm actively posting .............right ........thats settled then .as soon as I stop posting I resume ignoring .

Do you think we need a list of people who are ignoring this post so that we all know who they are then no one can be accused of not ignoring or ignoring as the case may be .

Do you think people need to upgrade their profiles to say they are actively ignoring to save them posting . Perhaps there should be different grades of ignorers like Approved Ignorers, Technical Ignorers , a grade card perhaps or a badge, perhaps a society where Ignorers can meet and ignore each other in comfort , or perhaps a sort of Part P with different bodies set up to monitor the competency of ignorers with a home visit once a year to see if the Qualifying Ignorer is still competent or would that seem like a scam , yes you're right .... that would never work , the members of the electrical fraternity would never stand for that ....................................................would they ???