Plumber electrocuted.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope you know the " customer " was his motherHe was doing a private job for her work when it happened

P.S JACK you were true friend and we are missing loads XXX
I assume from this that you knew him, There is really nothing anyone could say apart from, the people who are members of this forum and the frequent visitors, will read this thread and take greater care in the future.

His tragic death may save someones life, by the fact that it has been discussed and will always be in the back of your mind the next time a circuit is switched off, whilst left unlocked.

He was a friend. And if his death saves just one life he would not of died in vain.

P.S. Im sorry if i sounded angree at this thead his death is still hurting everyone that was a friend of his as you can imagine

The way i see it is to always assume that human stupidity is boundless, so take no chances with things like that.
I agree with you that there are a lot of stupid people around. when i was working in a petrol station they were having new pumps fitted, the new pump was still wrapped in plastic and leaning against a wall with motors clearly visable and very apparent that it was not connected up. It still did not stop a guy from ripping off the plastic to use the pump to fill his car? :| .

I always assume that someone may turn it back on if it has not been locked or disconnected.