Power out in summerhouse

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he cancelled,rescheduled for Monday. Not surprised he’s unreliable to add to the list lol. In the mean time is this normal for an electrician to drill aload of holes in the ceiling and leave it? The annoying this is I just decorated.
He even asked me if I had something to join wires ffs 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4394.jpeg
    IMG_4394.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Well he cancelled,rescheduled for Monday. Not surprised he’s unreliable to add to the list lol. In the mean time is this normal for an electrician to drill aload of holes in the ceiling and leave it? The annoying this is I just decorated.
He even asked me if I had something to join wires ffs 🤣

sometimes you've got to take a guess where to drill the hole. and sometimes it doesn't work out. and were sparkies, not decorators. some might slap a bit filler into the hole

i would definitely be questioning the the 'something to join wires' bit though

Yeah in the uk

He cancelled again, the im in hospital excuse.

Hes called Geewhizz something like that. Says it all.
So no further forward lol

Yeah annoyed about the holes but nothing I can’t sort out. Being a joiner I would never leave a mess like that. Maybe just me tho

Im thinking off getting our local spark in and sending him the bill but not sure if that’s going to work 🤣
Cheers guys

Yeah in the uk

He cancelled again, the im in hospital excuse.

Hes called Geewhizz something like that. Says it all.
So no further forward lol

Yeah annoyed about the holes but nothing I can’t sort out. Being a joiner I would never leave a mess like that. Maybe just me tho

Im thinking off getting our local spark in and sending him the bill but not sure if that’s going to work 🤣
Cheers guys
Where are you located? maybe one of the guys on here could help.

Latest posts