proof that marriage is bad for your health

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
Ok,a fortnight back my wife had a week off work,normally when she has holiday's I end up out doing things,this time I was at home all week.The begining of spring is when we get the garden ready for the summer,I trimmed the hedges,did a bit of decking and fitted some new garden lighting including one of those ornamental lamp posts.I'd gone into the shed for a drill bit when a box fell from a shelf,I turned around to catch it and slipped a disc in my back,ouch! the pain was horrendous,I went into the house,took some painkillers and abandoned the rest of the day.Over the next week it got slowly better and by weekend I felt pretty well back to normal,however on Sunday we were lying in bed and the wife fancied a bit,partway through the event I felt a sharp pain in my back,the disc had gone again!

I've had disc problems before and believe me it hurts like hell,but and here's the thing,I can lump a heavy toolbox around and nothing happens,yet on the two occasions this time that my back has gone it's been doing things that involve the wife.There's no doubt a lesson here somewhere,maybe I should make sure I'm somewhere else next time she has a weeks holiday.

Sorry dear, I have a delicate back, you will have to go on top. :innocent

Or I will settle for a BJ  :run

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry dear, I have a delicate back, you will have to go on top. :innocent

Or I will settle for a BJ  :run
Tried that one,she's got a bad hip at the moment and as for a BJ well I've more chance of winning the lottery and I don't even buy a ticket.lol

Latest posts