Pylontech ios app?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky308

Reaction score
Anyone know of an iphone app that will let me monitor my Pylontech batteries? I'd like to remotely check the level of charge, which I can see on the Solis inverter display, but that info is not available on the Solis Home app. There is a Pylontech Home app, but I can't find any user reviews online. And there are some homebrewed Windows apps online but I want something that will work on the phone. Thanks for any info.

I use an Android phone but I can't imagine the iOS app is much different. I use the Solis Cloud app.
Click on "Plant" at the bottom left and then on the area that shows Today Yield, Current Power, Installed Capacity, etc.

That takes you to this page..

Screenshot_2023-07-02-09-05-27-54_fffb7a36b95fd26011ab6c25a1351116~2.jpg

Home Assistant Unit sounds interesting - how would I set that up?
The Solis Home iphone app shows realtime generation but it doesn't show the batteries at all. The display on the inverter itself is something like the pic above, but I can't get that on the iphone.

So is there an app for iOS called Solis Cloud?
(That's different to Solis Home)

Home Assistant Unit sounds interesting - how would I set that up?
The Solis Home iphone app shows realtime generation but it doesn't show the batteries at all. The display on the inverter itself is something like the pic above, but I can't get that on the iphone.
Loads on Youtube about the various platforms to run it on, try it on a PC first?

Solis specific configuration here

Simple solution was to install Solis Cloud app, which has superseded Solis Home, and includes the battery data as shown by Chrisbee(y)