Solis app

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the solis cloud is playing up today as our inverter battery has shown offline twice today no data between half 10 and half 3 then online with sperodick datat then offline again now can't check as away till tomorrow form home just wondered if anyone else had any problems with solis today

Go device-datalogger serial number and see of the reported signal is dropping out during the day.

I have it as a data logger LAN version so connected by cat6 between router and inverter logger so it's not on WiFi plus there is a Wifi access point in the store room on the ceiling next to Garage where the inverter is installed

Is the solis cloud app up and running with your data logger listed by serial number in the app ? Is the logger listed as online?
If so click on the serial number and it will give you the signal quality graph. I am assuming the same graph of quality appears for both LAN and wifi sticks.

It's back online now but I can't see any graph any where with a signal quality
Well maybe its different for wifi or gprs to LAN. Have you tried downloading the Solis cloud operation manual to check there?

I'm glad it didn't appear to be a problem to our system alone then our Internet was stable all day as enphase recorded all day and the cctv cameras were accessible all day

I've had about 3 problems like this over the past 10 month. I blame gremlins though I'm not sure who we blamed before this

Latest posts