Rage Against the Machine

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the type of musicality X Factor & the like produces. The women all sound like either Whitney Houston or Maria Carey & the guys like a member of Boyzone or Westlife churning out ersatz cover versions of past hits. No originality. Where are all the singer/songwriters who play their own instruments?

However isn't there a contradiction in your post in that RATM's song dates from the 90s?

I think it is an ace song by RATM. However, as Simon Cowel said on record - if RATM get the number one spot then it isn't going to change his life as he is ultra successful. It will however change the life of that young Geordie lad Joe. Who cares eh? It's all about the right music getting to the top.

They tried something similar last year & tried to get the original Leonard Cohen version of Hallelujah to no.1 instead of the X-Factor winner whose name I can't even remember.

We shall find out Today.

Pitty Mind, Joe is a great little singer, and derserves a 'Break in life'.

Absolutely. Incidentally, I saw Rage Against the Machine live a couple of years ago.

Let's hope this spells the end of X-Factor.

The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg

RATM 1 X factor 2 :D

Couldn't be more happy

AWESOME!

Couldn't be happier. Well I could. I missed the chart show due to being in A+E for 4hours after a sledding accident now I can't move my back kills. Lucky its xmas with 2weeks off never been in so much pain. But still Rage are no.1!!!!

AWESOME!Couldn't be happier. Well I could. I missed the chart show due to being in A+E for 4hours after a sledding accident now I can't move my back kills. Lucky its xmas with 2weeks off never been in so much pain. But still Rage are no.1!!!!
Hope you mend up soon. May I rccomend ibuprofen and codeine? Grand stuff (neurofen plus or cuprofen plus)

:D