Sometimes you wonder if you are being set up.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Essex was actually one of those who gave helpful replies on the other thread.

Come on Prodave have you nothing to say now, you was very vocal last night?

Come on Prodave have you nothing to say now, you was very vocal last night?
What do you want me to say. Do you want an argument?  Are you baiting me?

I said all I had to say on the metal CU thread. If I had mroe to say about that, I would say it there.

There's a friendly bunch of very knowledgable, experiencesd electricians here, most of whom are far more experienced than me, all willing to give  professional helpful advice. But we also have a good sense of humour and like to share a bit of banter.

What do you want me to say. Do you want an argument?  Are you baiting me?

I said all I had to say on the metal CU thread. If I had mroe to say about that, I would say it there.

There's a friendly bunch of very knowledgable, experiencesd electricians here, most of whom are far more experienced than me, all willing to give  professional helpful advice. But we also have a good sense of humour and like to share a bit of banter.

There's banter and there's bullying, what you did on that thread was the latter.

I stated on that thread 10 times that the customer asked me to fit a metal consumer unit , yet you still proceeded by saying that I should have reconnected the plastic consumer unit.

You also posted a few snide remarks on this post about it along with the other sheeple.

To be fair you are not on your own, on the majority of internet forums I am a member of, there is always a clique that seem to thrive on putting other people down, somehow believing they are better than the newer members.Unfortunately you come across as one of those.

There also seems to be a bitterness on here from the members that only do commercial work that cannot notify domestic work.

Also, do you think I did the correct thing by refitting the plastic pendant?

I took that as a bit of light hearted banter. If I really thought you did actually re fit the plastic light fitting then I would think you are an idiot.

The thing is I took your advice, are you saying I shouldn't have?