The girl from ISIS

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I believe the Steps has done it again with his summing up, it’s not like we’re beheading her is it now! So I’d say it’s a fair compromise given the threat she possesses. 

It’s just been announced that she has lost her UK citizenship ...... she had dual citizenship , but now doesn’t 

this apparently isnt isn’t the first time the home office has done this

a good decision imho

That nonsense has escalated since then In my opinion .   

I remember the American media deciding  , or were ordered ,  to begin showing black people in more responsible  positions in society etc .   instead of bad guys .

All of a sudden in the US media ,  all the judges  became black ,  and all the  police Chief Detectives became black  ,  all so obvious  it has become ludicrous .  

In the UK its the fashion now  to showing a black guy with a white woman  for no particular purpose , as if they are getting every one used to it .    The last college prospectus I received , if I remember correctly , didn't actually have any white people in the photos at all  ,  plenty of African tribal dress ,  burkahs  (Whatever) Vietnamese  & Rasta,s  .

It needs to to left to occur naturally , if its forced upon people they react against it .    

Just let it happen , half the electricians I talk to at the wholesalers are asian or black  , we get on , because of the common cause I suppose .   

It works if you don't force it on people , anyone remember the first black footballer you saw on TV  , I think he played for West Ham  , forgot the name , but he looked odd & out of place then ,  but not now .   

One of the most respected sportsmen in this area was Cyril Regis  ,  played for Villa &  West Brom  ,  he was liked for who he was , his manner , his attitude , he rose above the racist comments from the brainless in the crowd  to become a local hero .  We forgot he was black , he was Cyril . Thats how it should be . 

That nonsense has escalated since then In my opinion .   

I remember the American media deciding  , or were ordered ,  to begin showing black people in more responsible  positions in society etc .   instead of bad guys .

All of a sudden in the US media ,  all the judges  became black ,  and all the  police Chief Detectives became black  ,  all so obvious  it has become ludicrous .  

In the UK its the fashion now  to showing a black guy with a white woman  for no particular purpose , as if they are getting every one used to it .    The last college prospectus I received , if I remember correctly , didn't actually have any white people in the photos at all  ,  plenty of African tribal dress ,  burkahs  (Whatever) Vietnamese  & Rasta,s  .

It needs to to left to occur naturally , if its forced upon people they react against it .    

Just let it happen , half the electricians I talk to at the wholesalers are asian or black  , we get on , because of the common cause I suppose .   

It works if you don't force it on people , anyone remember the first black footballer you saw on TV  , I think he played for West Ham  , forgot the name , but he looked odd & out of place then ,  but not now .   

One of the most respected sportsmen in this area was Cyril Regis  ,  played for Villa &  West Brom  ,  he was liked for who he was , his manner , his attitude , he rose above the racist comments from the brainless in the crowd  to become a local hero .  We forgot he was black , he was Cyril . Thats how it should be . 
Totally agree with your comments, I'm sick of the black man/white woman thing on tv, but then again I'm sick of the whole forced issue, apparently, the Met police need to recruit more from the 'black and ethnic minorities group' in order to have the equal representation. Whatever happened to getting the right person for the job? I can see it now, a bloke goes for an interview, "sorry mate, you've got all the right qualifications and the experience, but unfortunately, you're the wrong colour".

We had an incident up here recently, Merseyside Police was saying they were short of both staff and funding, so they were having to cut patrols, then there's a big LGBT event and they were on social media bragging how hundreds of officers had been at the event to show Merseyside Police supported the LGBT community!

The NHS, have just re-designed their badge, you know the little blue pin badge, it has a blue background with NHS in gold on it, well now they've got new ones with a rainbow background, to show support for LGBT, how much did that cost? Not bad considering they are short of funds, The country is going to hell in a handcart and all anyone seems to be bothering about is not offending people.

I don't know if anyone is a fan of Porridge, the series with Ronnie Barker but remember one episode and he's sat chatting with a half-caste Scottish prisoner called Maclaren who says he's been picked on all his life because of the fact he's a half-caste. Fletcher (Ronnie Barker) comments on the way things are going and then says something like, "never mind, in a few years being a half-caste Scottish poof will be quite chic, and you're three-quarters of the way there now". I remember laughing about the absurdity of the statement, somehow it doesn't seem so funny now, probably because it's becoming the truth.

I have nothing against anyone really, I just hate it when the so-called minorities, become the be all and end all, after all, look at the way everyone pandered to the 'travelling community', they're almost a protected species now, they go around and do what they want and nobody will stop them for fear of being accused of persecuting them!

Just thinking ,  if this was 1945  with Lord Haw-Haw   returning from his stint in Nazi Germany broadcasting radio  propaganda .  He was American born , Anglo-Irish with German citizenship ...plenty of options  on his return to the UK ... ......  they executed him anyway .